May 18

We should have less homework

Dear Mr.Bott

I firmly believe we should have less homework because instead of homework you can do sports. 2 thirds of children in my class do sports every week. Sometimes if you do to much thinking you might get a head ache. Last but not least sometimes you might have after school care.

My first reason why I think we should have less homework is that sometimes we have sports after school and it will help us to learn how to work in a group and communicate with others and have fun!

My second reason why I think we should have less homework is that 2 thirds of the people do commitments at least 4 times a week and it also shows that they are committed to their sport or gathering, so they won’t have enough time to do their homework. Once i forgot to do do my homework because I was doing sports.

My third reason why I think we should have less homework is that sometimes if you are doing too much much homework you might get a head ache which will not be good at all. Has that ever happened to you?

My lat reason why I think we should have less homework is that sometimes you might have after school care and if you were home you would probably be doing it but you can’t.

Some times instead of homework you might need to do sports, also 2 thirds of people in my class go to a commitment at least 4 times a week so they won’t have time, also if you do to much thinking you might get a head ache. Last but not least sometimes you have after school care

Posted May 18, 2018 by #Sophies SUPER blog in category Uncategorised

2 thoughts on “We should have less homework

1. Jennifer

hi Sophie,
    i highly agree to what you have written and it is a good topic to write about.

From your best friend (Jennifer)

1. #Sophies SUPER blog (Post author)

Dear jennifer
      Thank you and how do I get to your blog because I cant find it on your class blog??????????????????????????????????????

From your best friend (Sophie)