May 22

We should all learn how to swim!

I firmly believe we should all learn to swim because you need to safe at all times and you’ll be able to do more things, you can help others. Last but not least it will keep you healthy which will be very good.

My first reason why I think we should all learn to swim is that we need to make sure that we all stay safe. Have you ever got scared because you feel kike you are not going to  be safe at the beach? Also you might get stuck in a rip and not many people know how to get out of them, I definitely would not like to be in that situation. Imagine if you didn’t know how to swim and that happened to you.

My second reason why I think we should learn to swim is that sometimes it will give you benefits because sometimes you’ll be able to do things that other people wont because they don’t know how to swim and it will be really fun. Also you can win brilliant awards. I won some ribbons at our school carnival and some one got to state championships which I was really supersized.

My third reason why I think every single person adult or kid should learn to swim is that you can also help others while doing it and you can teach them how to swim and all you need is a beach or a pool but a beach would be even better because people don’t take the benefits of nature and you don’t need to pay a single bit.( Which is incredible because in some places they actually used to charge you money which is not fair.)

Last but not least it keeps us healthy and it can stop you from sicknesses, If you don’t do enough exercise you might get sick and swimming is a exercise. It also might make sore if you don’t exercise enough and no one wants that to happen to them. when I broke my arm I kept getting a sore back because I wasn’t doing enough exercise and then when I started to swim again I felt so much better and It can help you with all different types of things, Isn’t it crazy!

Swimming can keep you safe at the beach from all different types of things, also you can take the benefits from it. You can help others. Last but not least It keeps you healthy. This is why I think every body should learn to swim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 22, 2018 by #Sophies SUPER blog in category Uncategorised

2 thoughts on “We should all learn how to swim!